Friday, January 29, 2010

Thank You Sir


I finally got around to watching the State of the Union address last night. Yes a day late, but I've been pretty busy. Besides, through the magic of the internet I can watch it whenever I want (thank you cspan). Anyway, the last thing in the world I want to do is turn this blog into a political one. That would just devolve into me ranting about even more things, and I know how you internet people are when politics and comment threads join together (that's right, wanna fight about it?). No, I just wanted to give a quick mention to something I certainly love about President Obama, and something that certainly fits in with the theme of this blog. In almost every speech he gives he mentions the importance of Math and Science. Thank you sir, I do love hearing that. You might not even mean it, but I don't care, that you say it is what's important to me. It's such a breath of fresh air from the 8 years of W and his seeming fear of Science. So again, thank you sir. Also, you look pretty awesome in a cowboy hat.

Don't believe Math and Science are important? Well just keep reading little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment