Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I Am The xkcd, Your Webcomic

Today's xkcd comic seems way too good and way too relevant to what my blog is doing these days for me not to link to it. The timing is impeccable, almost perfect, and makes for a wonderful coincidence don't you think? I've been meaning to do a write up praising xkcd for some time now, and I still will at some point, but for now it's too close to bedtime. All you need to know for now (if you don't already) is it's a sciency/mathy/geeky web comic that can manage to be both hilarious and melancholy all in one stroke. Don't let the simple art fool you either, xkcd has a lot to say: some of it goofy and out there; and some of it deep and visceral. Ack, I'm blabbing now, it's what I do when I'm tired. Just go read today's comic and bookmark the site (if you haven't already).

1 comment:

  1. I actually just added a new xkcd user icon on my LJ! :D

    ReplyDelete