Thursday, November 11, 2010

Halloween Prelude


Alright folks, that about does it for my Halloween Classics this year. I know I know, I thought about doing a fourth but I had too many options I couldn't really narrow it down and ... well I'm lazy alright, you know that by now. Anywho, next year I'll have this more planned out as an October series, one a week and maybe more the last week leading up to Halloween. So, any suggestions for what I should cover next year? I may relax the "haven't seen it before" requirement. What do you think? Should I keep blabbing about movies along with my Bible stuffs? Speaking of blabbing about movies ... psht this way, follow me.

I acquired this collection of 20 Spaghetti Westerns for like 6 bucks in a bargain bin.


That's right, you know they've gotta be good right? Especially with one starring William Shatner playing twins ... fuckin right. Anyway, what do you think? Should I give this a shot? Should I continue with the classic horror films, Halloween be damned? Am I making the right choice investing in Acme stock? Talk to me, please, I'm so lonely, so very lonely.

2 comments:

  1. First of all, shut up, you are not lonely.
    2nd of all, DO IIIIIIIIIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it'd be cool if you did a lot of older or lesser known stuff, even if you've seen it before. Then maybe sprinkle in a few that are more popular every now and again.

    Also 6 bucks is a steal for that. I mean just the box alone is worth 6 bucks. But you get that pimp ass box AND over 32 hours of spaghetti western goodness. Stop digging son, you've struck oil.

    ReplyDelete