Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Doctor Is In


Hello all, I'm back and better than ever. Why am I better than ever? Obviously, duh, doi, doing, zing, blam, bloom, blurm, because I am now Doctor Z, I can put that shit on my luggage now, what up. Internet high five! *CLAP* That was awesome, it will never happen again though. I'm very sorry, but awesomeness that kinetic is a lot like lightning, it won't strike the same place twice. So yeah, as you can probably guess I've been busy as shit lately, and then I wasn't busy, but was party-hartying around the country celebrating my doctortude. This is why I've been so silent, also because I'm lazy, but that part you know. Yeah I know, I've only done two Bible entries this year, I'm the worst. Granted they were really good entries, you'd rather have quantity over quality wouldn't you? Ugh! Who am I kidding, of course you wouldn't, alright it's all going to change, I promise all two of you, that I'll be more on top of things this summer. Just remember, I'm the Doctor now.

No comments:

Post a Comment