Tuesday, February 2, 2010

You Shouldn't Have Questioned The Ham!


This is a little family bragging here. My cousin Will, who's a very creative type (like many in my badass family), makes films. He plans on majoring in filmmaking next year when he starts college. Which was a path I seriously considered doing myself but didn't really have the balls or real know how to do. Anyway, apparantly he's put his film projects online and I'm just finding out about it. I suggest checking them out here cause they actually are quite cool. Especially awesome is his "A Marvelous Misadventure" which is basically a recreation of the tea party scene in "Alice In Wonderland," but what's fascinating is his use of editing and costumes with seemingly zero budget. The beginning even has a very cool looking paper man (shown above) and the mouse puppet at the tea party (voiced by Will) is brilliant. Will, from what I hear, directs, edits, writes, acts in, and even makes props/puppets for each one. So go watch, he may go on to do puppet filled little indie flicks for Focus Features, who knows. Also, there's a magic ham, A Magic Ham! Go watch! (More Pictures after the cut)

 

  

Magic Ham!

No comments:

Post a Comment