Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Um WTF? Stats Edition


Okay, so here's a look at some of my blog stats. As you can see above, there was a jump in page visits at around 14 o'clock today. Yes that line is at 90, what in the what is going on? I never have that many views in an hour. Well upon further investigation, this is what I found (BTW give a little click on the pics to see a full version).

First, here's a weekly graph to give you an idea of how truly drastic this is:


So taking a look at the traffic sources today we see:


Aha, well thank you reddit atheism section, and whoever it was who put the link to the "Genesis Part 1" entry over there. That's what I'm assuming was linked because of the next picture you'll see. Though you all know I'm not an atheist right? I mean not that I mind being featured there, just don't want to give the wrong impression is all. Anywho, just thought I'd share some stats with you. This was originally a math blog, if you can remember back that far. Take care, and thank you to everyone reading this, I love you all. I'd give you all a big fat kiss with tongue, but there's a lady out there who wouldn't appreciate that, so this will have to suffice: :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment